Objective Proficiency p 45. The Genitive. Extra Key Word Transformation Exercise

Key word Transformation
1. There are some vital and precise facts which you should be thoroughly familiar with
FINGERS'
_______________________________________________________________
2. Sometimes, it's nice to keep family at a distance.
ARM'S
________________________________________________________________________
3. When I was a child we could play safely in the streets
HARM'S
________________________________________________________________________
4. I just sat there, eating as much chocolate as I wanted.
HEART'S
________________________________________________________________________
5. My house is very near.
STONE'S
________________________________________________________________________
6. His girlfriend left him, and his parents are at a loss with his behaviour. He is out of control.
WITS'
_____________________________________________________________________________



KEY:
1. There are some vital and precise facts which you should have at your fingers' ends.



2. Sometimes, it's nice to keep family at arm's length.



3. When I was a child we could play in the streets out of harm's way.



4. I just sat there, eating chocolate to my heart's content



5. My house is only a stone's throw away. 


 
6. His girlfriend left him, and his parents are at their wits' end with his behaviour. He is out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.